IRAs & Certificates
Our Retirement Accounts and Certificates are Top Notch
Traditionally IRA’s and Certificates offer a higher rate of return. It is expected that funds are placed in products such as these as a way of saving for the future. We offer several types and terms to meet today’s desires and tomorrow’s needs.
Individual Retirement Accounts
An IRA is an excellent way to provide tax sheltered savings and security for your retirement years. Since tax laws change frequently, please contact your tax adviser for up-to-date information. Mokelumne offers Traditional IRAs and Roth IRAs. 1
- $25.00 minimum balance on all IRA share accounts
- Low $1500.00 minimum balance on IRA Certificates
- No Annual fees
- Contributions may be made in “lump sums” or by regular deposits throughout the year (not to exceed the maximum yearly deposit allowed)
- Call your local branch location for our most current IRA rates.
Share Certificate Account
These fixed term Savings Certificates allow members a higher guaranteed rate of return for the specified period. Dividend rates vary with the amount and term of deposit. With as little as $2,000 deposit, you can invest in a Mokelumne Share Certificate and maximize your earnings. 1
- Terms ranging from 6 Months - 24 Months
- Share Certificate
- IRA Share Certificate
- Roth IRA Certificate
- Young Saver Share Certificate
- $200 minimum opening deposit
- Additional deposits to certificates at anytime
- The latest Mokelumne Certificate rates are available by calling or visiting one of our branch offices.